27 January 2013

Sunday Sky


Today I experimented with taking my pulse before and during exercise.  It was enlightening.  Somewhere around pulse stop two or three, I noticed that the sky looked like this.  So gorgeous.  I love how God paints new pictures every moment, every day in the sky.  Amazing artwork, and a very nice shade of blue.

And by the way, if your life seems cloudy sometimes?  Maybe God is painting something spectacular with the clouds in your sky, to bless someone (or even to bless you yourself).  He doesn't waste any clouds.

2 comments:

  1. About that very nice shade of blue?

    I'm smiling... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a story behind that, and I'll tell you sometime if you'd like. :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, fellow climbers! Leave your marks on the steps--I'll be delighted to hear from you.