25 December 2012

Sing We All of Christmas: Our Lamb is Born

This one is brand new.  I wrote the text, and my dear husband wrote the music.  (Copyright 2012).  Leave a comment with your e-mail address, and I'll send you a PDF of the score.
Born in a manger, He
Came among creatures who
Knew not His mission to
Die as my Lamb on my tree.
Suffering my shame is
The only way He can
Earn the position as
My only hope to find
Peace on the earth and
Good will to men.
Lambs in the stable see
God born as man and a
Lamb, one of me, one of
Them, the one Shepherd.  He
Leads me beside the still
Waters.  My cup over-
Flows with His goodness for
Unworthy me.
He gives peace on the earth and
Good will to men.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like it. Please, may I have a copy of the score also. I know of two young singers who will be very interested to hear your work.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, fellow climbers! Leave your marks on the steps--I'll be delighted to hear from you.