31 December 2012

Happy New Year

My hopes for myself and for you run as follows. Because I know these things will help you and me be happy.
• Daily time in prayer
• Daily time in Bible study
• An abundant daily intake of fruit and other healthy delights
• Daily fresh air
• Enjoyable physical exercise
• Gallons of sunshine every time it appears
• Fresh flowers, often
• Diligence and patience even when it's hard
• An eye for people who need Jesus
• A heart on constant pilgrimage, heading always toward heaven.
And do you know Who offers us all these?  Yes, Jesus.  I hope you know Him well, and more every day.
Love,
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year for you too!! I'll be slowly reading & commmenting as I go along! It's great to meet another blogger that I know in person. :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, fellow climbers! Leave your marks on the steps--I'll be delighted to hear from you.