23 December 2013

Sing We All of Christmas (2012 Series)


Last year, I wrote a series featuring twenty-five Christmas carols.

Most of it was posted from my phone, and at that point I hardly knew anything about my phone camera (which I used for the series photos), so the posts aren't as polished as I'm learning to make them look now.

However, I still love the carols, and I love everything I learned from and about them last year, so I thought it would still be fun to look back through them during these last few days before Christmas.  There's still plenty of time to sing them around the piano, especially if you're like me and you give yourself a wide margin for Christmas carols after the day has passed.

So if you're interested, just click the button above, or the one on the sidebar, and enjoy!

Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings, fellow climbers! Leave your marks on the steps--I'll be delighted to hear from you.